Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Me Too Tattoos For Couples, A Good Idea?

I'm a romantic at heart and would do nearly anything in the world to please my my spouse of a couple dozen years. We've been together for a very long time and share a mind-set that nearly has us finishing each other's sentences. However, I'm not about to have a rose tattooed on my...

Now I don't usually ask for advice, because it's 100% opposite of what I do in my career. And I pride myself on being an above average communicator. However, this lady melts my heart with just one flash of an eye...making it nearly impossible for me to say no. But a rose tattoo on my forearm? I think not.

I'm an Asian tattoo type of guy and I'm currently considering a very cool Kanji design. Plus I trust the tattoo artist because he speaks fluent Japanese.

I've decided my strategy will be to take my spouse with me to look at the tattoo designs he displays and hopefully the Kanji designs will grab her soul like they've grabbed mine.

Here's my promise. If I lose the negotiation I'll post my picture and reveal my rose tattoo right here in this blog.

I've been working on this relationship for enough years to know what's important. And a rose is a rose and not a pussy cat. And for that I'm thankful.

Ciao,
Doc Rich

No comments: